The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Thursday, July 7, 2011

No strings attached!

Or should I say cables! Madisyn has graduated from her apnea monitor and is free at last! She has been sleeping better and much happier since the cables have left from around her legs, between her toes, and laying down her back! We are excited to see this happen and can't wait to see her catch up with her physical development. We are working everyday with new exercises from the physical therapists and anxiously await the day she is caught up for good!

Skyler has been heading back to school once a week again to get him prepped for the big change, Back To School! He loves to play with his " Best Boys" as he calls them and yet is still excited to see me when I pick hi  up, I know this will pass with time but for now am so glad to have a 3 1/2 year old that is well adjusted and loves his mommy! He will be moving to the Big Boy 3's in August and he can't wait they have a big Keyboard and lots of other music related items to play with, he loves the music like his daddy.

I am slowly and surely prepping my mind and body for the return to school myself. It seems that boot camp is kicking my boots, and so is the getting up and down that Madisyn has inspired since her arrive home. I am dragging myself out of bed and trying to get moving in more ways than from the bed to the couch in the morning as I know the early August mornings will be tough. I have started my jot list of exciting projects and projects that I know are successful... getting ready to compare those to the calendar and start penciling in some projects for the year. Trying to push myself into some of the billions of plans I have and haven't used and introduce the kids to some fabulous new concepts and make adjustments needed for the newly approved Visual Arts AKS for the upcoming school year. Many small projects done for my "prep" and others still on the table to be done. Haven't went to school a single day so far and hoping to keep it that way if I can get my plans going, all I will need to do for sure come the week of August 1 will be putting my room back together and get materials ready for the following week, and of course making a few new posters and things for the room. While nervous about the idea of teaching the whole school! Glad to see that I am still seeing my classes every 4 or 5 days! Looking forward to a great start and hoping to hold steady with some of my new things for the year. Time to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment