The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Monday, July 11, 2011

The count down begins...

With only a few weeks remaining, I am starting my countdown to the return to school. I have began formatting my plan for the beginning of the school year and look forward to getting the final stages finished.  I am meeting with my dear friend Maryann the week to share some ideas and steal some others.  I am quickly approaching the end of my boot camp sessions and looking into the cost of the YMCA as an alternative for me as well as for the family! I have my goals set in house cleaning... started getting my list marked off today! Working on getting Skyler's baby clothes organized to take to a consignment store on Wednesday to make a few dollars and perhaps clear out some closet space in the guest room, getting a bit full, but then again not really a space we use! Also, hoping to get my house clean one good time my way before my Christmas and Mother's Day gift of a house cleaner begins in August!  I am excited, with two kids and full time job and with health becoming a bigger priority in my life... I will be able to free up some time for this new exercise plan. Also, excited t get some time back outside the house!  So, I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment