The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Friday, July 1, 2011

Moniter No More, Captain America and 4th Wishes!

Yesterday we enjoyed the first official day of no more being strapped to Madisyn! She is happily rolling from back to side and kicking her feet and swinging her arms with no cables getting wrapped around her. We have now been told we can wait until October to see the NICU doctors and we are enjoying getting to walk around the house and everywhere and carry our girl without the bagged box we have had since March!  Yeah Madisyn! Skyler has been running or shall I say "flying" around the house! He has many alter egos these days; Spiderman, Thor, Batman, Captain America, Bumble Bee, and many other generic characters that he aspires to be... I never really know who I am dealing with! I am starting to look over new AKS and start to try and plan up some great lessons for the first few weeks of school that align with those new standards.  I am excited to get back since I have been out since January and need a little time away from home, as much as I love my children we all need to be around others our own age for some socialization time, and play dates are sometimes more exhausting than relieving! Getting excited for fun and fourth fireworks this coming weekend and looking forward to an evening out with no kids in here in a few weeks to watch Marty's band play with their new drummer in Loganville! Life is good and Bootcamp is keeping me active even when I don't have the energy to enjoy it, I feel better fro knowing I did it! Wishing all well in celebrating our freedom and with great thanks to our Military Men and Women, you make all we do every day possible!  Happy 4th America!

No comments:

Post a Comment