The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Sun and Summer Fun!

Planning and prepping for many day dates at the park, the game ranch, the pool, and many more! Mommy has covered these babies many times a day in sunscreen and yet somehow forgot herself yesterday!  So while they are wearing a beautiful sun kissed coat of armor, mommy is hot and covered in green goo to ease the burn of the left behind rays that are residing on my back.

We have spent too much time and money at the grocery buying up fresh fruits and vegetables and yummy things to grill. I have been running again and trying to get my health back on track since the early birth of my baby girl in January, what better time than now! Skyler is enjoying riding in his red wagon and partaking of a slow melt ice pop, while Madisyn has spent many nights walking with me attached to my chest in her new carrier wrap. We are loving the summer fun and the summer sun!

Work is still in my mind as there are but a few weeks left to enjoy the life style of a stay at home mommy and to take in every moment of my children as they grow in to strong healthy individuals. I am so lucky and proud of them as they have both shown so much courage and strength in their fight to make it... they are my heros!

I hope that all of my students are also enjoying the fun and sun and taking good care of themselves by eating healthy things, playing outside with friends, and sharing moments as much as they can with their families, as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment