The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer long awaited...

I am enjoying being at home with my babies. We have already started enjoying the summer by visiting some local stay-cation day sites and by taking a dip in the inflatable oasis in the yard. We have visited some of our great grandparents and enjoyed some new recipes passed down by them... I am looking forward to having those to pass on to my children one day.  I enjoyed getting things cleaned up from the long stay Mrs. Segool had during my maturnity leave and getting my mind ready for next year.  I have been getting my blog set up for next school year since our website host has been changed and I am not so excited about the change, so decided to convert everything over and have one location for all the information instead of trying to maintain 2 as I did last year, which was not at all successful. I look forward to getting new lessons together and some new ideas into action as we take on a new year come August. In the mean time I am getting some things together to make August much less of a shock and not so overwhelming!  Left a Raptor and going back an Eagle, still not so sure how I feel about this either. Off to the waters and sun rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment