The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Friday, August 27, 2010

In the business of making art!

Students have been working hard this week to get into the art making experience and are learning some fabulous things already! I hope to get some pictures up in a new slide show soon, so come back by and visit to see them! I have began to get into a groove of things so far but have started to slowly feel myself sinking into the world of soon to come midterm grades and I am not ready for it! I also see that there is no way to stay completely on top of the upcoming lessons that I start on Monday... rotation of materials has been difficult as it is now every 3 days, this is faster than one would think! I look forward to a relaxing weekend with some rest and some fun! Hope the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment