The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Friday, June 25, 2010

Slideshow....WAWA... Oh,Yea!



So, I learned today how to make a slideshow and am here to show it off!  I wanted you to all see the fabulous work of my students and what a cool way to do that! I think this could definitely be included in a website, a blog, or in a wiki to share with parents the activities, work, and events that are taking place at the school, in classrooms, and out and about in our community!

Loving this!

1 comment:

  1. I love the slide show! What a great way to show off the talent of our children. What a beautiful blog page. I'm trying to do more with mine! I would love to work together and share what we know. Connie

    ReplyDelete