The blank canvas is not what inspires awe, rather it is the beauty of the colors and the manner in which they have been applied on it.... So, here I am "Passing the Paintbrush" let's see what awe we can inspire together!



Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Harbins Tigers are in session!


I am so excited to be here at Harbins this year!

Please, check in regularly to see what's happening as I adjust to my new home here at Harbins. I look forward to sharing the exciting and the not so exciting that is happening in the art room! Look back soon and you will SEE the space your student is working in each time they have art. I am working on getting good photos to share, in the mean time while you're here read up on me and get a feel for who I am and what I do with your students and what is expected of them as well. I look forward to getting to know your student and you with time and Thanks in advance for the opportunity to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment